Editor of the Editorial Board plays a significant role in maintaining the standards of the journal and peer review. Editor of a journal should take the own responsibility for its reputation and entire content.
• To improve the ways of journal processes, the editor should actively seek the views of editorial board members, reviewers, authors.
• Based on the field of research, editor will assign submitted manuscript to a reviewer for the peer review process.
• The originality of article submissions and to be alert to redundant publication and plagiarism.
• The Editors are requested to send the acknowledgement to respective author after he/she receives the article.
• The editor has complete responsibility and authority to accept a submitted paper for publication or to reject it. The editor may grant to associate editors or reviewers for an evaluation to use in making this decision.
• An editor should respect the intellectual independence of authors.
• Should monitor the process of peer review and take steps to ensure this is of high standard.
• Unpublished information, arguments, or interpretations reveal in a submitted manuscript should not be used in an editor’s own research except with the assent of the author.
• Communicate with reviewers as regularly as possible, according to their availability and give them clear instructions in maintaining quality of the journal.
• The duration for Reviewers to review the manuscript is 14 days.
• The editor will take the final decision for acceptance/rejection of the article based on the suggestions/comments.
Following these guidelines, we confirm that our review process will be helpful in maintaining the quality and standard of the articles and maintaining a good scientific relation between author(s), editors and reviewers.