Peer Review Policy
Nessa journals maintain the highest standards of peer review while increasing the efficiency of the process.
All research articles published in a Nessa journal undergo full peer review, key characteristics of which are listed below:
• Simultaneous submissions of the same manuscript to different journals will not be accepted.
• Manuscripts with contents outside the scope will not be considered for review.
• All research articles are reviewed by at least two suitably qualified experts.
• All publication decisions are made by the journals’ Editors-in-Chief on the basis of the reviews provided.
• All submitted manuscripts are treated as confidential documents. We expect our Board of Reviewing Editors and reviewers to treat manuscripts as confidential material as well.
• Members of the international Editorial Boards lend insight, advice and guidance to the Editors-in-Chief generally and to assist decision making on specific submissions
• Managing Editors and Editorial Assistants provide the administrative support that allows Nessa journals to maintain the integrity of peer review while delivering rapid turnaround and maximum efficiency to authors, reviewers and editors alike.
• Nessa journals additionally benefit through the manuscript referral process from the high quality peer review conducted by established journals.
• Our peer review process is confidential and identities of reviewers cannot be revealed.